Friday, October 9, 2009

Natalie Portman

*****Being the amount of women on the list, I'm only placing 10 on each page- those with red borders are thumbnails. For your convinence, I'm placing the link to the guestbook at the end of each page*****

1
Natalie Portman
1

thumNPortman.jpg
(Portman is her grandmother's maiden name)
Birthdate: June 9, 1981
Birthplace: Jerusalem, Israel
Lives: Long Island, New York
Eating Habits: Vegetarian (since the age of 8 after witnessing doctors demonstrate laser surgery on a chicken when she was at a medical conference with her father)
Education: Attending Harvard (since Fall '99)
Marital Status: Single

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 114 lbs.

***Scored a 1400 on her SAT's and has said "I'd rather be smart than be an actor"***

*Personal note to Natalie: Regarding The Sixth Sense, I did too. And I thought I was the only one...*


Allow me to go on a small rant here.... if only I had known she'd be going to Harvard, I'm about 85% positive I could have gotten in if I had applied... foolish teenage indiscretion, besides the fact that Harvard didn't really offer anything in what I wanted to major in at the time (Computer Animation), I didn't want to go to a cut-throat Ivy league college after the competition between us top 3 students in high school... so now I'll never know... I'm not one much for bragging, so I guess I was looking at it in that light when deciding not to bother applying rather than perceiving acceptance simply as a personal achievement... Oh well, thanks for humoring me anyway :-) ...By the way, I really wouldn't have gone there had I known she was. That would be a pretty stupid way to pick what university to go to... Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Famous Women

Beautiful Famous Women

Beautiful Famous Women